UK's Housing Disrepair Claim SpecialistsCheck to see if you qualify to make a claim
No Upfront Fees
Private & Confidential
Regulated Advisors
Best Advice Policy

What is Housing Disrepair and can I Claim?

Your landlord has a legal obligation to keep the structure and exterior of your property in good condition. This means they are required to make sure that you always have heating, hot water, safe electrics and a fully functioning plumbing system. If this isn't the case, isn't it time you took action?

Damp, defective appliances, water damage and more can create dangerous and unliveable conditions which could make you eligible for a No Win, No Fee claim for compensation. However, before your landlord or housing association can be held responsible for failing to fulfil their repairing obligations, you must have reported any problems to them and given them an opportunity to carry out any necessary repairs.

Start your claim online today if you think that your landlord is failing to carry out these essential repairs.

Pre-Action Protocol for Housing Disrepair Cases -

Examples of Common Housing Disrepair

  • Rising and penetrating damp
  • Leaks, flooding or water damage
  • Defective roofing or gutters
  • Defective boiler
  • Defective windows and doors
  • Defective brickwork
  • Defective or dangerous electrical wiring
  • Blocked drains
  • Broken extractor fans
  • Insect infestation
Claim Housing Disrepair Compensation TodayCheck If I Qualify

Start your housing disrepair claim in 4 simple steps!

Housing Disrepair Cases Highlighted in the Press

Get your disrepair fixed and claim compensation from your landlordCheck If I Qualify